Friday, March 26, 2010

Online Learning in K-12 Schools

The way students prefer to learn today has drastically changed from that of former years. This is due in part to their interest and use of technology. Teachers and students alike can reap the benefits of this interest when technology is incorporated into meaningful learning experiences. A Learning Management System or LMS, like Moodle or Rcampus, can even be used to offer classes entirely online or in the form of a hybrid. I have created a PowerPoint presentation that can be viewed in Google Documents. This presentation is meant to be shared with my staff so that they can learn about LMS and the potential they could have in our school. I have tried to address questions I forsee our faculty having. Please take a look at my presentation on Online Learning in K-12 Schools and share your comments, questions, or concerns.

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment